The most commonly asked about areas of concern are:
* Box gutter or roof sheets leak with heavy rain.
* Doors & windows not closing or locking correctly.
* Dwarf walls have moved and floor has cracked.
* Lead flashing has detached from the wall.
* Lead flashing is leaking.
* Ridge bar leaks in heavy rain.
* Roof is sagging or the ridge is not level.
* Roof sheets have discoloured.
* Roof sheets have holes in the top layer.
* Roof sheets have slipped.
* Sheet end capping has fallen off into gutters.
We operate mostly in the following areas:
West Midlands MRRBFLETCHER idlands
We recycle all our waste:
Makes and models of older conservatories on which we work, regularly include:
AGL, Amdega, Baco, Highlife, Room 2000, Tower, Wessex.
See our map:
← Our Services Include: